Friday, October 10, 2008

Altered Barbie

At the cloth doll group I go to http://www.yorkdollybirds.co.uk/home.htm we often have challenges which we can take part in or not as we wish. A few months ago it was to do an 'Altered Barbie' well it's taken a while but at last I've finished mine. She's a 'Scary Fairy' lol. I could have asked my granddaughter for one but somebody had bought some cheap dolls for £1 each. I had to chop her arms off - sorry - as I wanted her to have her arms akimbo for attitude. Managed to cadge a pair of boots off my granddaughter though, which I painted black. Her wings are made from vilene pelmet lining covered in silver foil wrapping paper which I heated with a heat gun and rubbed over with black Stazon.
x

3 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

*Gasp*
Scary stuff Anne!!! *.*
You've done a great job with her!! ^.^

Lesley said...

Lol! Barbie's new look is fab! xx

Godelieve said...

Scary!!! Great look for Halloween :)