Friday, October 10, 2008

Stash from Fashion, Embroidery & Stitch show

I visited the Fashion Embroidery & Stitch show at Great Yorkshire Showground Harrogate, last Saturday and had a wonderful time. It was really cold when I first got there and thought I'd only last a couple of hours, can't stand being cold. Luckily it warmed up and I was able to last all day. In case you're interested I had on 2 vests, another top (can't remember what now) wool cardi, pashmina and jacket and took another pashmina with me; which I ended up wearing; as I know it can be cold in there lol. Anyway bought some good stuff just need some ideas on what to do with it now :-/

They always have a great knitted display, this year it was 'Shaun the Sheep's Great British PicKnit' isn't it fabulous? This is only part of it. Those cakes look good enough to eat yum yum.
x


1 comment:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Some weird and wonderful bits in your shopping Anne!! Enjoy! ^.^

The knitted display looks fabulous! ♥