Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Stampers 63 - Imagine

The theme for Hels Sunday Stampers challenge this week is 'Imagine'. I spent ages making a handbag-shaped card for this yesterday, but almost as soon as I started I'd forgotten all about the theme. It was only some time after I'd finished I suddenly realised I hadn't taken the theme into account :{ apart from sticking a tag or lable on, with some text to include 'Imagine' (which I didn't feel would fit the bill) I couldn't see a way to incorporate it so decided to make a new piece. In the event of not having anything else in mind I made a tag - I think that's a good maxim for a stamping challenge - 'When in doubt make a tag' What do you think? LOL Anyway I was inspired by Linda E and as a result by Wendy and Hels herself for the tag (and also the handbag!) I don't have any of the flowers that they've used so cut my own. I've embossed the tag with the Cuttlebug 'Mesh' folder, though I actually put it in the wrong way round so this side looks more like snakeskin. BTW in case you don't spot it 'imagine' is the second word in the text ripped out of a book I bought for just this type of thing :)

3 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

LOL .. made me laugh hun, I have done that before..and I set the challenge LOL Thanks for joining in .. love your tag xx

Anonymous said...

Love the texture and colours on your tag Anne! xx

Ann said...

Fabulous Anne - love it!! xx