Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ooh an award - yippee!

I got an award from my pal Hels; dead chuffed I am ;)
I have to answer a list of questions and pass the award on to 5 lovely people ;)

1. Where is your
cell phone? … handbag
2. Your hair? …Blonde (bottle)
3. Your mother? gone
4. Your father?… long long gone
5. Your favourite food? … roast
6. Your dream last night?… forgotten
7. Your favourite drink? … tea
8. Your dream/goal?… longlife (trying to make one word answers lol)
9. What room are you in?… lounge
10. Your hobby?… Crafting
11. Your fear?… Drowning
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… seaside
13. Where were you last night? … home
14. Something that you’re aren’t?… tall
15. Muffins?… yum
16. Wish list item? … canal-boat
17. Where did you grow up -Liverpool
18. Last thing you did?… emails
19. What are you wearing?… casual
20. Your TV?… 20"
21. Your Pets?… none
22. Friends? … good
23. Your life?… good
24. Your mood?… Happy
25. Missing Someone?… yes
26. Vehicle?… Toyota
27. Something you're not wearing?… shoes
28. Your favourite store? … ?
29. Your favourite colour?… electric blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?… yesterday
31. Last time you cried?… months ago
32. Your best friend?… Cal
33. One place that I go to over and over? … DD's
34. Facebook?… Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? … home

I'm passing this on to
TRACEY
WILMA
ALISON
LINDA (I know you've had it already, but I love your blog)!
MADDY

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Anne I got this the other week and you can see the answers on my blog but thanks again for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Anne! xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Ooh interesting! Can't pick just one favourite shop then? Tell anyway!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much hunny - and congratulations ... I love your blog too ... so right back at ya XXX