My poor BIA has been languishing half-forgotten on the shelf for far too long. I've used it very rarely. I had every intention of making lots of books when I bought it and must try to rectify it. One of the problems is what type of books to do! Anways I bought some of Tim's new Alteration Dies including 2 'On The Edge' dies and decided to make a book utilising one of them. I've made 2 pages so far but unfortunately as is my wont I haven't left sufficient space at the edge of the page to punch and get the wires in so I did think about putting the wire at the top of the page however I'm thinking I may stitch some pieces onto the edge of the card to accommodate the wires. I've used DIs for the backgrounds. I've used my fabby new Stampotique stamp on one. The leaf shape was done using a stencil and gel medium coloured with mica powder. I've added a metal charm and sewn beads round the edge, the heart charm is from a set of All My Memories zip pulls and charms from QVC that I've had since Adam was a lad. I bought some invisible sellotape to see how it would work - I've stamped amour onto a piece using Stazon. I think it works well and is useful hear as I wouldn't have been able to stamp over the raised stem. I cut out some metal flowers and coloured with alcohol inks for the other one. Embossed the bottom edge and added some transfer foil, one of the zip pulls from AMM and text from an old scrapbooking kit. I've stamped a beautiful Anna Griffin stamps at the top of the page.