Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Pat's, along with another friend, Margaret. We made storage boxes, with concertina sides. Mine and Pat's weren't complete, but I finished mine this morning. The top part of the box was too plain so I added a bit of stamping, added the ribbon with some beads and a leaf and made the flower (without the aid of a die) by folding strips of paper back and forth. The ribbon should've been addedbefore putting the covering paper/card over the bookboard/mountboard/thick card, but due to my jst looking at the picture and not reading the instructions properly at that stage, we put the ribbon in the wrong place, so had to cut it off. Bt it's fine attached to the back of the box once complete.