March's pages complete and April's started :-) Not much to say about them. For more about this challenge pop over to Kate's.
'craftydollybirds' formerly the Dolly Birds but as we do so much more than make dolls these days someone came up with the name of craftydollybirds for our blog. I made a Kindle cover but then turned it into a journal cover. The journal has been passed on with the head I made for the challenge. I can show a couple of Easter cards I made as they've been received now.
Also been doing a spot of DIY. I've put together a vanity unit for the bathroom but had to cut a hole in the base and shelf to fit it round the sink pedestal. As you can see the cut in the base is very wonky. I really needed some clamps to hold it firmly and also had to use the jigsaw upside down - that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking with it. The hole in the shelf is much better. Just have to cut the top now to fit round the sink :-/ That may fall to DD's partner. I'll take a pic of the unit once the top is in place.