Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Yoohoo is there anybody there? 365 Journal

Long time no blog.  I was late starting November pages as I got mixed up with the actual pages in my journal - I had to paste a blank sheet on the inside cover and found it too much effort (lazy slob!)  At least that's what I thought at the time.  In actual fact I'd started to prepare Nov pages long before and it was for Dec that I needed to add a sheet to inside back cover, so I didn't have to start on a new journal; doh!  Also I was having problems with my camera; first it died then came back to life but has died again; I think it's finally kaput.  My old phone wasn't much good for pics, well they weren't too bad but couldn't take many; I now have a new phone.
I'm not happy with the colours for Nov but as it took me till about halfway through the month to do the daily squares and start writing I decided to just leave it.















Grandkids dog and one of their hens :-D

8 comments:

Twiglet said...

Hi Anne - nice to see you blogging!! The journal pages look fine - I always fancy making one but never get round to it. Busy with my fabric crafts as usual. Hope you are keeping cosy up there in the North!! lol x Jo

Monica said...

Now you finished the year it is time to start again!

Kathleen said...

What are you like lol?
November's looks great to me and December's looks cool and frosty, just as they should.
Well that is certainly a first, I have seen dogs and cats and dogs and rabbits snuggling up to each other but never a dog and a hen.

Kath x
PS Very tempted to take salmon paste sandwiches, just for the laugh.

patcrafts said...

OMG I just love the photo of Walter and I assume it to be Linda the hen.
Stop being self critical the pages are fine, really like December cool xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I nearly sent a search party out for you when I didn't see a post for over a month on your blog. I'm glad to see you are still making art and having fun.

I actually LIKE the November pages. I bet you will too, once you let them sit about six months, then go back and look them over. Both months were nicely done, dear.

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love both of your pages - and I'm even later this month! Take care, Chrisxx

Peachy Magoo said...

I think these pages are great - its such a fab idea but I htink I wouldnt have as much to say about my week as you lol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Once again, it's been too, too long and I have missed you a LOT!! I just stopped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas filled with joy and happiness.