Wednesday, April 3, 2013

365 Journal and Easter Eggs

Not much to say about these.  If you want to join in or see more pop over to Kate's
My daughter asked me if I wanted a large Lindt egg or some small bits like a bag of mini eggs and a bag of mini creme eggs, I said I'd have the small ones.  This is what she bought:
haha.  I have to say I've only eaten a creme egg (which I ate before I took this), one layer of the M&S chocs and 1 layer of the M&S 'Operetta' chocs [and as you can see they're not huge boxes :-)] - these are like Ferrero Rocher only taste much better; they are yummy whereas FR are the most boring chocs I've ever tasted!

I've been using my phone to take photos for months as my camera broke.  I wasn't going to bother getting a new one as I felt the phone was sufficient for my needs but there have been occasions when I've wanted to zoom in on something which I can't do with my phone - you can zoom into the pic once you've taken it.  Anyway I discovered Asda had a sale on and decided to buy this.  It was only £42.14 plus postage - bargain!  This is the Powershot A2300 my previous one was Powershot SD1000 and cost just under £100 I think (can't remember exactly).

17 comments:

Helen said...

Cracking pile of Easter chocs - I thought I was the only person not to like FR, I really don't at all, so glad you have joined the club! Love your new camera, it looks great and a really good price, too.

Unknown said...

OMG all those chocs, I have to be in the mood to eat them, so I asked for crafting goodies which just arrived this morning, luv the pages great colours I found mine the other day and it was April I did them last year, camera looks great too lovely colour, a gorgeous day here so heading out 10 degrees.
Chris x

Annie said...

I love the calendar journal project! Your March has fantastic colors and design and April looks great too!

Monica said...

Love those Caramel Eggs! I have a Canon Elph, it is quite incredible. it is my 3rd one. I have a habit of loosing them when they start to add super new functions.

Linda Kunsman said...

Great colors and layers on your calendar pages!! Having that much chocolate in my house would be dangerous:)I have a Canon Powershot A4000 which is perfect for me-all I want to do is take quick photos easily-I don't even know what all my cam can do :)

Linda Kunsman said...

Great colors and layers on your calendar pages!! Having that much chocolate in my house would be dangerous:)I have a Canon Powershot A4000 which is perfect for me-all I want to do is take quick photos easily-I don't even know what all my cam can do :)

Kathleen said...

Of course you will be saving the rest of the eggs and choc's to bring to the next Brighouse meeting?
Great pages, really love the March colours.

Kath x

Twiglet said...

Snazzy little camera - fab deal! Lucky you with the chocs! x Jo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Actually, I think both calendar pages are beautiful. Love the touches of yellow in March.

I am having chocolate fits. I can't get to the store, and I'm dying for chocolate. Your daughter is the BEST!!

flutterbycrafter said...

Two lovely pages, gorgeous colours. The camera was a bargain x

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh those Cadbury Easter candies are dangerous!
Beautiful pages. Love the springy colors.

Sandra Hall said...

Like the camera Anne :) I alternate between using my phone too but I do need the camera for some photos!Your calendar pages look great - love the hand drawn look around the journal blocks :)

Angie said...

I was asked big or small too ....little bits are far more fun.Had to smile about FR chocs ....I once said 'that was nice' after my first taste of one ....after that every birthday and Xmas brought a box of them from hubby ....sometimes a HUGE one ...I hadn't the heart to say they were boring after the first 3.
My DD took on the task of buying me a box after he passed...it then took another 3-4 years for me to tell her a strip of 3 is enough.
You are being very good with your goodies ...hope you have fun with the new camera. xx

patcrafts said...

Like the new camera, certainly a bargain but you are good at sussing them out!
Love your March page with all the little hand drawn stuff and April is a lovely warm colour wish April actually was warm.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the colours you've used for April - really cheery! At least the weather seems to be improving! Chrisx
ps will be away for Gmex

Kim Dellow said...

Love your pages and fab buys too! Kim

Liezbeth said...

Love the feel of your pages and what a great camera color.