Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sunday Stampers week 54 - Birds

The theme for this week's SS - see http://pinkleart.blogspot.com/ - is 'Birds'. I've made an ATC which I inked and embossed with Key Lime Pie' and 'Ebony' extra thick embossing powders from Once Upon A Stamp (which is why the ATC is curved, it's not 'cos I cut it wonky lol) I then stamped into it with a text stamp. The bird is from Inkadinkado Birds Galore clear stamp set. I stamped the bird twice and decoupaged it. I then coloured some leaf beads with a green CD pen and threaded them on wire. The sheen of the embossing powder isn't showing up very well x

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Hiya Anne,

thanks so much for adding a link to y blog candy on your sidebar, good luck luvly.

You have a fab blog with some wonderful creations, how talented are you, well done. xx vicki xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Wow, Anne, I just love the inkyness on this piece of heavenly artwork....fabulous again xxx Thanks for joining in hun x

Tracey said...

OOOOOh, am loving this one Anne.
xx