Thursday, September 3, 2009

Few piccies from DS' wedding


My son and his fiancee got married in Llandudno a couple of weeks ago and we had a lovely day. They were already living together and had 2 little girls who were bridesmaids and looked gorgeous. The weather stayed fine. I dont have any pics myself of the actual ceremony 'cos we were a little late getting to Llandudno so were in a rush to get changed etc. I've copied these from Facebook so don't know what the quality will be like. Well so far they look ok ;-) There's on of the happy couple with their 2 little 'angels' (well they were on the day LOL, one of the bride with my 4 grandkids and a group one of not quite the whole family!
Oh well now I've published it and checked I see the photos are a bit small and you can't view a larger pic. I will upload more when I get copies myself. Though I can upload some from the reception.
x


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Anne! Had a look at the facebook ones too! x

Unknown said...

Great stuff ... I need advice ... I am mother of the bride July 10 ... Help!!!!

Cheryl said...

Lovely photos Anne it looked like everyone had a fab day x