Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunday Stampers 74


'Circles' is the theme this week for Hels regular Sunday Stampers challenge. I love this challenge 'cos you can do anything you want so long as it contains some stamping ;) This effort is my 3rd attempt and I'm still not too sure about it. Perhaps I should have given up and done something else but I did like the silver embossing on the blue background paper. Looking at it here I feel the flower needs 'something' just don't know what - perhaps glossy accents, or maybe I should have embossed the whole thing, I think it needs to be shiny or glittery :) I love the stamp I've used with silver embossing powder, it's 'Flourishing Ivy' by Innovative Stamp Creations; which I bought from Scrapz at a very reasonable price :) x

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh hun, I am so sorry I didn't get here sooner...must have missed your posting :O( I loooove what you made...I always do! Thanks for joinin in babes xx