Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WOYWW


It's that time of week again over at WOYWW My new workdesk is now in it's new home :) There are still things to sort out but I've sorted the bulk of my stuff out. I've been sorting some ribbons out putting them onto some ribbon tags - template kindly provided by Dan though the green thing you can see on my desk is also going to hold ribbons once I've finished it and punched some holes in. The pile of cardborad is to make music flashcards for my grandkids. They do know what the notes are but it's to help them recognise them more quickly instead of remembering whether 'all cows eat grass' relates to the left hand or right hand notes LOL It's such a good job I mentioned that actually 'cos I've only just realised that when I do the flashcards it will be a good idea to put on either a treble clef or bass clef with each note :-/ (for those who don't know the treble clef denotes right hand notes and bass clef the left hand) I could just say to them whether I want the note for the left or right hand; but it hadn't occurred to me before! hehehe The circular thing is a CD and is what I'm working on for Hels challenge this week x

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh how tidy is this... you have just tidied uop havent you , lol
Thanks for the nose around your space ... cant wait to see more, do love thisx

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh Anne how tidy and organise d you are! Will look forward to seeing the 'green thing' in action..! I didn't know that about left and right in music..I craft because I can only co-ordinate one hand!

Tracey said...

How long will it last!he he he.
Looking very posh Anne.
x

Unknown said...

Very tidy Anne ... and I shall leave this post today better educated than when I came ... I did n't know about the treble clef and the base wotsit ... whoever thought WOYWW could be educational as well as good fun :0)

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Julia you know it's only tidy 'cos it's a new workdesk LOL
Tracey you know me so well hehehe
Linda glad to be an educator, however I don't actually play myself I've just been taking them for 3 years and the piano lives at mine 'cos there isn't enough room at DDs (I only live next door) so they pracice here too. I know I REALLY should practice as well 'cos I could be learning alonside the kids but I need a huge kick up the bum to make me do it :-/

Carmen said...

As a fellow new desk assembled and raring to go gal - how excited are you at the prospect of messing up that tidy space? :D Looking good ;)

Ann said...

That desk needs messing up! No time like the present!