Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sometimes simple's good.


I've scanned this card as it's quicker but it has caused a shadow at the top of the card. The butterfly is a velvet iron-on (they came on a A4 sheet of which I had about 3 diferent designs, but can't remember who they're by) which I bought to use on fabric or card, and have had for years! What's new ;) I cut the scalloped square and the greeting on my Robo which I love but wish someone would design a longer-lasting more robust carrier sheet for! I'm using a fairly new carrier sheet and am back to the old masking tape to hold stuff in place! I must get a repositionable spray adhesive to try.


1 comment:

Julia Dunnit said...

Works beautifully - I've just blogged a simple card too, but not as striking, for sure! And don't get me started on carrier sheets...