Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Stampers - Letters

I'm quick off the mark this week with my entry for the Sunday Stampers challenge.  The theme this week is 'Letters'.  I've used DIs to colour the background of the tag and just used a very cheap plastic alpha stencil for the letters.  I've used one of the Crafter's Workshop stencils at the bottom of the tag.  I've sprayed Adirondak 'Raisin' colourwash through both stencils.  I really like the raisin with this background.  I've added a Stampotique image and a little metal embelly (which was included in the stash I won a couple of weeks ago from Hels).  Why don't you pop over to Hels place and join in, the only requirement is that you include the theme of course and some stamping.  And while you're there check out her blog which has fabulous work to delight the senses and to get your juices flowing ;o)

11 comments:

Spyder said...

This is acey-poo!! (I love it) really must get me some of those stamps..oho...I could draw one!!
(Lyn)

Unknown said...

what is a acey-poo,?
Hi Anne
Def quick this week, love the colour of the background, have been looking at these stamps but cant make up my mind, I know my daughter would love them, sun has eventually came out bit late.
Christine x

patcrafts said...

I love your tag Anne and the way you have used the stencils with the Raisin colour wash, the raisin goes really well with the background.
Pat xx

Tracy Evans said...

Lovely tag and the colours are great. I love the Stampotique stamps. Have a good Sunday, Tracy Evans x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh MMMMMmmm this is nice...like the colours you've used very much. I utterly deny the 'larger scale' label...I work in a teeny tiny space that is immaculately tidy really. Everything you read is just stories.

Unknown said...

Wow Anne - were you on the phone will Hels to be able to get the challenge entry in so quick??? Well done!!!

Like the tag and stragely enough, I like this image to say its stampotique... Love the colours.

Good luck with the challenge

Paula x x x

Helen said...

Your tag is great, I was quick in this week too!

Unknown said...

Hey Anne

Thanks for the destuctions. Love the colours on this tag :)

Linby said...

Lovely tag and that little heart really sets it off against the grungy image (if you know what I mean - a compliment honestly!).
Linbyx

flutterbycrafter said...

I just love those colour washes, and your stencilling and background are wonderful and of course the stamp is to fantastic.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous tag Anne, love that stamp :O)) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x