Monday, September 1, 2008

Stash - Stitch & Creative Crafts show, GMEX Manchester, 30th Aug 2008






I went to the Stitch & Creative Crafts show on Saturday with a friend and we met up with another friend while we were there. We had a wonderful time. I was fairly restrained with my spending as I've been rather skint of late, also the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza is on later this month in Harrogate so will need some spends for there ;-) I bought 2 packs of cards, 1 pack of glitter (already got lots of colours), 1 pack DS tape, small stamp, sheet of Inkadinkadoo stamps and the 'around-2-it' snowman. As well as the stash shown, I bought some matt photo paper and 2 packs of sewing machine needles. If you haven't seen the 'around-2-it' stamps the main image has a front and back image - great for using in apertures

(The GMEX is now called Manchester Central, but I prefer GMEX)


Anne x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

OOOps, my stash is still in my bag, had a testing time at work today so may decant my glitter.
Had a brill day, really enjoyed it.
Your blog is looking great too.
xx

Janeyc49 said...

Lovely Blog Anne :) I love your cloth doll - you are a very talented lady. Welcome to the world of Blogging - be warned....it does become addictive.

Janet x