Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ooh an Award - yippee

Thank you so much to the lovely Pam a fellow WOYWWer for this award.  I always had problems passing awards on (you'd think I got them all the time LOL) but now thanks to being a member of the WOYWW cult I have more peeps to choose from ;) I have to tell you 10 things that make me happy and pass on the award to 5 blogging friends.  So in no particular order 10 things that make me happy:
1. Grandkids
2. Dancing
3. Crafting and generally messing about with my stash
4. Sunny days
5. Family
6. Cake
7. Friends
8. Holidays
9. Being part of the WOYWW cult following
10. Life

I'm passing this on to Susie for being so friendly, Linda 'cos I love her art and she makes me laugh, Hels 'cos I love her art, Chris for being so friendly and my pal Barbara just because :)

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw bless ya, thanks hun...I never get awards!! Especially that one that was going about last year that said Your blog rocks..and I never got it ROFL

Julia Dunnit said...

Well done Anne..you know what, you've made me feel all gooey about WOYWW!

Unknown said...

Hi Anne
Thanks very much for thinking of me, lovely award.
Chris x

Unknown said...

Hi Anne - Thank you hunny ... I will work out what to do with it and pass it on :0) But first things first ... right back at ya X

SpookysCraftyMess said...

oh my gosh Anne - what an honour, my first Award, and what a lot of trouble it got you into trying to give me it... Thank you sooo much. and at last I've I managed to put it on my Blog I hope fingers crossed - hugs xx

Susie Sugar said...

Awwwwww thanks Anne your a lovely lady ...Big Hugs !! thank you
And did you see we picked you in tthe top 3 in last weeks christmas club challenge !!! coz your card is Ace !!
Loves ya
xx